Here are some of the key benefits from using Forward on your site:
Forward Uses Your Own Style
- Bring your own logo.
- Choose from the full list of Google’s web fonts.
- Easily pick your colors and fonts using the live customizer. See changes live, before you commit to them on the front end of your site.
Made For Mobile
- Responsive design that works great from Smartphones to desktop monitors.
- Mobile friendly navigation menu.
- Touch enabled slideshow on home page.
- Exclusive campaign extension for WooCommerce included so you can raise funds directly on your own site.
- Full support for WooCommerce so you can sell products in addition to collecting donations.
- Fundraising tools are optional, so if you don’t need them, you can skip them.
- MailChimp widget so users can subscribe to a newsletter.
- Action widget to drag attention to something important.
- Contact widget to display your location and important contact details.
- Support for The Events Calendar plugin to have events on your site.
Staff And Sponsors
- Create directories of your staff to introduce your visitors to the people in your organization.
- Use our built in sponsors section to show off those who have contributed to your mission.
- Translation ready.
- Coded using WordPress best practices and standards.
- Cross browser tested in Chrome, Safari, Firefox and IE 9+.
Plus dedicated support from the theme author, a WordPress expert who has been creating themes for non-profits since 2008.