DealPress is a responsive child theme for ClassiPress along with selling deals online through the framework payment gateways including PayPal and offline payment methods like cash or Bank Transfer. Using theDealPress you can create a fully functional deals site, the theme will allow users to submit their deals foronline sale. As admin you have the power to reject or confirm deals that are posted on your site.
The theme will send out emails to all involved parties (i.e. Seller, Buyer and Site owner) whenever a purchaseis made on the site. In front-end user sidebar, the theme will add two dashboard one “My Sales” to see no. ofsold deals and second “My Purchases” to see purchased deals transaction.
Once Users post their deal their job is done. The money made by selling those deals first goes to you (Admin). This is to avoid people getting scammed on your site, the admin can generate earnings reports monthly or yearly basis for specific users in back-end. After receiving the money the admin must forward it to the users (sellers). Since this part isn’t tracked by the theme you can use any method you want (i.e PayPal, Cash) but the theme will add PayPal ID field in edit profile page for user.
- Tidy & sparkling, light layout with eight color skins.
- Fully responsive layout compatible with all devices
- Page layout You can set any page to be full width (without sidebar) OR one column (with sidebar)
- Grid/List View You can still set the default mode
- Sale and buy deals online users can sale and buy deals online.
- Deal Types users can submit two types of deals.
- Custom link (Affiliate type deal where the Buy Now button is linked to somewhere else)
- Sale online (Buy Now button is linked to payment gateway for buy this deal)
- Payment gateway support customers can pay you (Admin) through the framework payment gatewaysincluding PayPal and offline payment methods like cash or Bank Transfer.
- Notification emails to everyone the theme will send out emails to all involved parties whenever a purchase is made on the site.
- Site owner (Admin)
- Front-end user dashboard the theme will add two dashboard
- My Sales (To see no. of sold deals and earnings report monthly or yearly basis)
- My Purchases (To see purchased deals transaction)
- Mark sold deal user can’t purchase mark sold deal
- Expire deal user can’t purchase expire deal
- Custom Widget area for Home page. You can choose position of widget area from following different options
- No (Default : No Widget area for home page.)
- Above Directory Style (Add widget area above categories list.)
- Above Deals Listing Tabs (Add widget area above Just Listed, Most Popular and Random tabs.)
- Below Deals Listing Tabs (Add widget area below Just Listed, Most Popular and Random tabs.)
- Home page slider options. You can choose slider type from following different options.
- ClassiPress Slider (It’s ClassiPress Slider)
- Carousel Slider (It will apply Carousel slider.)
- Full Slider (Default Selected It will apply full slider.)
- No Slider (It will hide slider.)
- Home page slider content You can choose content what you want to display in slider.
- Featured Deals (Default Selected It will display sticky deals post in slider.)
- Deals of particular category (It will display deal post from selected category.)
- Latest Posts (It will display latest posts from blog.)
- Posts of particular category (It will display blog posts from selected category.)
- Include/Exclude sold deals from slider. You can include or exclude sold deals from slider.
- Display Related Deals in the deal page. The admin can on/off.